Pages

▼

Saturday, September 23, 2023

Double trouble 148

I had a lot of fun creating my card for Double Trouble Challenge blog challenge 148 and their colab challenge over at I Spy with my little eye something from .....

For DT148: thing 1, 2 and 3

I have chickens for my farm animals. Although no punches, it said OR dies... I used lots of dies on this card, and I'm linking up to the other challenge blog for farm animals. My card....

I created a shaped chicken coop card with this chicken stamp set I just had to get from Pink and Main because the one is drinking coffee. Lol. 

The chicken coop is Honeybee stamps. The barstool/counter/cups are Art Impressions. The worm is Hello Bluebird. The tiny flower is Miss Ink Stamps. The fence and grass are Sizzix/Sb, and the inside sentiment is Sweet n Sassy Stamps



5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun scene, love the chickens and great sentiments inside and out! Thank you so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great scene and that sentiment is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your chicken coop shaped card love the chicks (of course coffee) and all the cuts you used to create your scene, and love the surprise of a worm... so cute. Great sentiment on inside. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and I Spy With My Little Eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card - love the shape and the chickens with their glasses on! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun and whimsical twist on a farmyard theme! Thanks so much for sharing with Ellie's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)