Monday, June 18, 2012

Cupcake Inspirations 165

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE FRESH BREWED DESIGNS BLOG HOP, CLICK HERE!

Over at Cupcake Inspirations, here is the inspirational photo this week:

 

It was funny because I had just opened the blog to see what the new challenge was when my ds brought over his Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 Battle keys to me to play with him.  They immediately sparked this idea, so I had to ask him if I could borrow his keys to make him a card.  He was sweet enough to say yes.  :)  Here is my card.....
 

I told ds he could take it apart if he wanted.  Instead, he wants to keep it a card.  :)

8 comments:

  1. AAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK~!
    how creative and fun and perfect!!!
    I LOVE THIS!!! and how sweet of him to let you create it AND want to keep it as a card. Just precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card, love the colors


    thanks for sharing at cucpake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is so creative and fabulous!! I love the bright, fun colors and those keys are awesome!! Love this :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card, Vanessa...the colors are sooo bright and happy, and I love your clever idea to add the keys...how fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww that is sweet that he wants to leave them on the card! What a fun take on the inspiration story! Such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :)